What Is the Entrepreneurship Center?
The Entrepreneurship Center at Central Community College offers entrepreneurs training opportunities to meet their business needs. We offer education through workshops, seminars, special events, youth programs, credit and non-credit courses, business coaching and incubator services.
What Are We Offering?
The Entrepreneurship Centers at Central Community College-Hastings and Grand Island are excited to announce the multiple-session workshop:
Become an Entrepreneur, Starting and Developing Your Small Business.
This is a practical business development education program designed to help entrepreneurs identify and acquire business skills needed to create, manage and grow a successful business. Established business owners wanting to take their business to the next level will learn critical new skills in a supportive environment.
What Will You Learn?
• Explore the process of developing your idea into a feasible business
• Gain insight into insuring and protecting your business and property
• Know how to manage, market and finance your own small business
• Understand taxes, legal structure and employment law
• Develop the skills and mindset of an entrepreneur
• Create a successful business plan applicable to your venture
What Is Provided?
• Class instruction
• Books and materials
• Expert guest speakers
• Hands-on activities
What Are My Choices?
• Entire 3-credit course cost - $290 OR
• 2-credit course - $200
• Select Individual Sessions - $30 each (unless otherwise noted)
All classes at CCC-Hastings, Platte Building, Room 132
For questions or additional information:
Contact: Lisa Tschauner
(402) 460-2142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org