Fun Parade Facts
- First Harvest of Harmony was held October 20, 1938.
- 8 Schools marched in the first parade: Grand Island, St. Paul, Ravenna, Gibbon, Scotia, Central City, North Loup, and Broken Bow.
- The parade was originally named the Central Nebraska Music Festival. It was changed to Harvest of Harmony in 1946.
- The 1st Harvest of Harmony Queen was Pelorice France of Gothenburg.
- St. Paul has the most candidates named Harvest of Harmony Queen with 8.
- 21 bands performed in the 1948 parade.
- In 1996, 130 bands marched in the parade "A Guinness World Record"
If you have information and would like to update this page, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.