We need some "acts" for our upcoming fundraiser and you might be the ticket!!
Come prepared to act, sing, dance, speak, perform, or do whatever you think people will
enjoy for the GILT Variety Show (and will pay $20 to see).
• Auditions are on two days, for two hours: Monday, July 9 and Wednesday, July 11 from 6:00-8:00 pm.
• Performance Date is Saturday, August 4 at 7:00 pm.
• Auditions will be held in Hornady-Marshall Theatre at College Park, 3180 W. Hwy 34.
• Acts must be seven minutes or less.
• Talent will be judged on creativity, humor, time and originality.
• We will have a variety of scripts available for those who simply want to perform what we have chosen.
• Some acts have been pre-determined. Sorry folks--that's just the reality of it.
• Bring your own music if your act requires it. We have a boom box.
• Costumes, makeup and props aren't required, but may sway the judges' opinions.
• You will be required to attend the first informational meeting on Friday, July 13 at 6:00 pm if your act is
chosen. (You will be notified by 10:00 pm on Wednesday, July 11 if your act was chosen).
• Although the time commitment for rehearsals is minimal, it's necessary for
you to attend when they are scheduled.
Plus we have a committee of people who will be taking care of Event details
and recruiting volunteers to help with the event itself. If you are interested in
helping, please call Ron (308-379-2907) or Glenda (308) 383-8055).