One Grand Island mobile home has been destroyed in a fire that sent one person to the hospital.
The fire was reported around 9:15 Tuesday morning, and firefighters reported flames coming out the front of the home when they arrived on the scene.
There were four people home when the fire started. All four escaped, but one, Juanita Toppe, was sent to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation. Fire Capt. Todd Morgan says Toppe likely inhaled smoke as she was trying to awaken her grandson.
The electrical fire started in or near a television that was located in a bedroom toward the front of the home according to Morgan.
The mobile home is a total loss and the residents lost everything in the fire.