6 Rituals To Help You Reach Your Potential Every Day:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you're naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh. When do you drink your first glass of water each day?
2. Define your top 3. Ask yourself, "What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?" Prioritize day accordingly and don't sleep until the Top 3 are complete. What's your "Top 3" today?
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water. What's your most important task for the next 50 minutes?
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress. How will you sweat today?
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. You can pray and even keep a journal. Write out at least five things you're thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on 10 things you're grateful for. What are you grateful for today?
6. Reflect and pray daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Ask yourself, "What went well?" and "What needs improvement?"