DO I NEED TO PURCHASE ANYTHING TO PARTICIPATE?
No, no purchase is necessary to participate in this contest.
WHO CAN ENTER?
The promotion is open to anyone living and/or working in the NTV DMA. Employees or ex-employees of KFXL, Nebraska Television Network, other broadcast or cable stations, Pappas Telecasting Companies, and their family members, household members, affiliates, subsidiaries or agents are not eligible to participate in this contest. All winners must be 18 years of age or older or have a parent or legal guardian sign for them.
HOW DOES THE CONTEST WORK AND HOW CAN I ENTER?
We're looking for your best ag photos!
Send us your best photos to email@example.com.
WHAT CAN I WIN?
One (1) entrant each week will win a $25 gift certificate from Central Hydraulic.
The winner's photos along with their name will be announced on NTV's GROW each Sunday at 10:35PM. All photos will be also be highlighted on the NTV's GROW page of nebraska.tv.
Winners will be notified via paperwork through US Mail.
RULES FOR ENTRY
If entering by email: Please send your photo in the highest resolution possible and include the following information: Name of photographer, where the photo was taken, title of the photo, address, email address and phone number.
If entering by US Mail, please send your photo to NTV's Grow, PO BOX 220, Kearney, NE 68848 and include the following information: Name of photographer, where the photo was taken, title of the photo, address, email address and phone number
ONLY THOSE ENTRIES WITH ALL OF THE REQUIRED INFORMATION WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE CONTEST
You may enter as many photos as you'd like.
By entering a photo, you agree that you are the photographer and that NTV has the right to publish your photo.
WHAT OTHER RULES DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT?
No cash substitutions or exchanges allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Winner may be required to come to the NTV Studios, 1078 25th Road, Axtell, NE, and present proper identification, i.e. driver's license or other valid photo identification. Identification that is counterfeit, illegible, tampered with or otherwise altered will not be honored. The winner is responsible for filling out all necessary paperwork before claiming the prize. By claiming a prize, a winner consents to the use, without additional compensation, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice for promotion and/or advertising purposes in connection with this promotion. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and will be forfeited if not claimed. Prize paperwork must be fully completed before prize distribution. If winner is unable to complete and return paperwork within 14 days of receipt, their prize will be forfeited without compensation. If forfeited, another winner will be selected among the eligible entries by random drawing. NTV reserves the right to alter the promotion by placing announcements on the air, and assumes no responsibility for entries not received, contestants' inability to complete the registration process, telephone company operations or any other technical difficulties or mechanical failures beyond the station's control. All decisions of the NTV judges concerning any and all matters with respect to this promotion shall be final.
This License Agreement ("Agreement") shall constitute the understanding between you ("Licensor"), the person who submits a photo and Pappas Telecasting Company ("Licensee")
1. When the Licensor submits media of any kind to Licensee, by any means, the Licensor automatically and hereby grants to Licensee a non-exclusive license to use still such media, including, but not limited to, photos and digital video/audio files and the like (collectively, "the Content"). Licensor hereby grants to Licensee the right to include the Content (as provided by Licensee and/or as edited by Licensor) as well as the name of the Licensor (and copyright owner, if different than Licensor) in all programming and on the websites owned, operated or managed by Licensee, Pappas Telecasting Companies, and their respective direct and indirect affiliates throughout the world in the form of any media now known and hereafter conceived or developed, including, without limitation, analog broadcasting, digital broadcasting, cable distribution, satellite distribution, distribution via home video (such as on Digital Video Disk (DVD)) or the like, pay per view (or the like), Internet distribution, including all related promotion and advertising, in perpetuity.
2. Licensor acknowledges that he/she will receive no financial compensation or enumeration from the Licensee. The sole consideration for the Licensor is the chance that Licensor's content may appear on Licensee's affiliated Internet websites, television channels and other media, as they may exist from time to time.
3. Licensor and Licensee hereby agree that Licensee is not obligated:
a. To broadcast the Content on any television station affiliated with Licensee.
b. To use the Content on any website.
c. To use the Content or make it available for any period of time.
d. To use or acknowledge Licensor's name.
4. Licensor hereby represents and warrants that the following is true and correct:
b. He or she has legal capacity to enter into and be bound by this Agreement.
c. He or she has all rights related to the Content and hereby grants Licensee all of those rights.
d. He or she either owns the Content or controls the exhibition and distribution rights of the Content.
e. He or she has not entered into any agreements that would preclude, prevent or would be contrary to the rights of Licensee, as set forth and contemplated herein.
f. The use by Licensee of the Content will not infringe on any trademark or service mark.
g. The use of Licensee of the Content will not violate any right of privacy or any other right of another person or entity.
5. This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes any prior agreements between the parties on this subject. This legally-binding agreement can only be modified by a written instrument signed by the parties to be bound.
6. Licensor hereby agrees at all times to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Licensee, its direct and indirect affiliates, and the officers, directors, employees, licensees, and their agents from any and all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, liabilities, costs, and all related expenses, including reasonable legal fees and costs, arising out of the use of Content, broadcast of the Content or any use as herein contemplated.