1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray or grease a 9x13 baking dish.
2. Bake sweet potatoes until softened. Cool slightly, peel and
3. In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, salt, 1/4 c butter, eggs, vanilla,
cinnamon, sugar and cream. Transfer to baking dish.
4. In a medium bowl, combine 1/4 c butter, flour, brown sugar and
pecans. Mix with a pastry blender or your fingers to the consistency of
course meal. Sprinkle over the sweet potatoes.
5. Bake 30-40 minutes in preheated oven, until topping is crisp and lightly