Salmon Super Salad
All you need:
- 2 (5-oz portion) salmon fillet
- Lemon pepper
- Crushed red pepper
- Lemons, quartered
- 1 bag pre washed greens of choice
- ¼ c. edamame
- ¼ red onion- sliced thinly
- ¼ c. slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 c. strawberries (sliced) or raspberries
- Blue or feta cheese (optional)
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Dash of ground basil, thyme, rosemary, sage.
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 T. chia seeds, optional
All you do:
1. Prepare salad dressing: Mix well and pour over salad greens.
2. Lightly brush salmon with olive oil. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and crushed red pepper. Cut about a ¼ section of lemon juice and squeeze over the salmon. Let it rest 10 minutes.
3. Grill over medium high heat for 5-6 minutes, turning once. Salmon is done when it becomes light and flakey.
4. Squeeze additional lemon juice on prior to serving with salad below.
5. Serve with whole-grain crackers.