Two Family Pets Lost in Minden House Fire - KHGI-TV/KWNB-TV/KHGI-CD-Grand Island, Kearney, Hastings

Two Family Pets Lost in Minden House Fire

Posted: Updated:

A house fire near Minden has left the family grieving the loss of their pets and looking for another place to stay.

The family lost two pets -- a dog and a cat -- after smoke spread throughout the home Monday afternoon.

Firefighters say the electrical fire sparked in this home's kitchen and while crews were able to contain the flames to just that room and put out the fire quickly, the rest of the home suffered significant smoke damage.

Firefighters say the Red Cross is helping the family find a temporary place to live.

Facebook

Powered by WorldNow
General and news information or questions:
Across the Midlands Information:
events@nebraska.tv
Comments: comments@nebraska.tv
News:
news@nebraska.tv
Phone: 308-743-2494
News Fax: 308-743-2660
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and NTV. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.