Multiple fire stations sent help when an old vehicle and garage caught fire in western Grand Island Thursday afternoon. GIFD Capt. Todd Morgan says an older SUV was being repaired at a home near Arapahoe Avenue and Pawnee Place, and they think electrical problems inside it may have started the fire. Neighbors actually alerted the homeowners to the flames. Morgan says fuel made the fire hard to extinguish, and by the time crews arrived, a nearby garage started to burn. Additional stations were called to help. No one was hurt. The vehicle is a total loss, while the garage is slightly damaged.